NetGalley Request Criteria
Please read our Approval Preferences below:
- Thank you for your interest in Centrinian Publishing titles. We accept requests from reviewers and media professionals, bloggers, booksellers, librarians, educators, and foreign publishers. Please make sure to include the following in your public profile before making a request:
- If you are a bookseller include the name, postal and email address of the bookstore where you work.
- If you are a media professional or reviewer include:
- A link to your media outlet.
- Your email should we wish to reach you.
- Freelance reviewers must include the media outlets you write for and links to your work.
- If you are a librarian or educator include:
- The name, postal and email address of the library/school where you work.
- Please specify if you manage purchasing, events, or reviews.
- Links to any review sites or author events that you facilitate.
- If you are a blogger or website reviewer include:
- The blog/website name in the “Company” field.
- The link to your regularly updated website/blog.
- Number of unique visitors per month, subscribers, and your reach across social networking platform, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Your email address.
- If you are a foreign publisher making a request for rights consideration, include your postal and email address.
- Centrinian is more likely to approve requests from NetGalley users who:
- Have above average reach to readers, e.g., librarians with purchasing power or responsible for reading selections, booksellers, book bloggers with an active and significant following, reviewers tied to professional media outlets.
- Already receive our print galleys and would like to receive digital copies.
- Are bloggers/reviewers who:
- Alert us of forthcoming publication of their reviews.
- Have been actively reviewing for at least one year.
- Write about topics relevant to our titles.
- Publish reviews 30 days before or after the book’s release date.
- Centrinian reserves the right to accept or decline requests on a case-by-case basis.
- Note: If you have queries about author events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.